These Are Days of Completion!
These are days to prepare for increased revelation, and it is a time that the Lord is searching our hearts and minds.
The Lord is saying, “Your heart is the wellspring of life; it will either bubble up with fresh waters of revelation or spill out bitter waters of judgement. It is the sweet waters of revelation that renew you and your wellspring because the sweetness of My words will reveal to you the works I have prepared before hand for you to walk in.”
‘For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them’ – Ephesians 2 v 10 is key for the Month of Adar which is represented by the tribe of Dan, which means the Judge.
This is a time when the gavel of judgement is held back and the flaming eyes of fresh revelation, full of compassion and love are revealed.
There is a 2-fold effect upon our lives in this month:
1. The Lord is about to give us the desires of our hearts because we have been desiring Him and preparing our hearts to receive more of Him. There will be increased impartations of desire. The Lord says, “do whatever is in your heart, for I am with you.”The passion in His eyes will give us greater clarity, greater vision, as we behold Him. The Lord is saying, “My eye is upon you for good; I know the plans I have for you, to do you good and not harm,” Jeremiah 29 v 11.
2. The Lord is also looking into our minds, thoughts. How you think will determine how you enter your future. When the people thought of themselves as grasshoppers then that is what they became: small in their own eyes and in the eyes of those who saw them. Numbers 13 v 33 tells us that what the 10 spies thought of themselves held them back from moving forward into their destiny. ‘And there we saw the Nephilim (the sons of Anak, who come from the Nephilim), and we seemed to ourselves like grasshoppers, and so we seemed to them.’
1 Corinthians 2 v 9-12 will be an important passage to pray over during this month of Adar, leading up to the Feast of Passover:
‘But just as it is written, Things that no eye has seen, or ear heard, or mind imagined, are the things God has prepared for those who love him. God has revealed these to us by the Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, even the deep things of God. For who among men knows the things of a man except the man’s spirit within him? So too, no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God. Now we have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, so that we may know the things that are freely given to us by God.’
Pray over Romans 12 v 1-2:
‘Therefore I exhort you, brothers and sisters, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a sacrifice- alive, holy, and pleasing to God which is your reasonable service. Do not be conformed to this present world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may test and approve what is the will of God – what is good and well – pleasing and perfect.’
Decree these words:
- I am being transformed as my mind is renewed to receive heaven’s perspective
- I am receiving God’s good pleasure
- I am receiving revelation of his perfect will for my life
- I am accepting heaven’s provision to bring to completion the purpose God has for my life
Be blessed in this time of increased revelation