In this year of 2015, let us continue to experience the wind of change that God is releasing upon our lives. I believe in this season the wind of change is manifested in a new release of grace: grace that empowers us to overcome.
This is the 12th month in the Hebrew calendar and it is represented by the tribe of Dan. When we look at these two things we may be asking ourselves, ‘How does this relate in our every day lives here and now?’
First, let me explain a little with regard to time and the purpose that God has for our lives. David recognised the importance of coming into alignment with God’s time for his life, when he said:
- My times are in your hands; deliver me from my enemies and from those who pursue me. Let your face shine on your servant; save me in your unfailing love.Psalms 31:15-16
Time is such an important part of our lives; everything we do is scheduled around time and when we place God at the centre of our lives then we give Him permission to regulate our time.
Second, we need to understand that there is a set time for every activity that takes place.
- For everything there is a season, and a time for every matter under heaven.Ecclesiastes 3:1
The prophetic mandates are seeking to place our lives in alignment with the timing of God. Then we may embrace God’s appointed activity for that particular season in our lives.
Third, when we know both the timing and the activity that God has ordered for our lives then we can begin to decree and activate His purposes for us. When we decree we are stepping out in faith knowing the very words that we are declaring will activate those things that God has ordered for us to fulfil.
- What you decide on will be done, and light will shine on your ways. He who decrees and matter it will be established. Job 22:28
So to summarise: in these prophetic mandates, we are seeking
- to understand the timing and seasons of God
- to receive clarity and insight for the activity we are to be involved in
- to make decrees to bring into being what God has revealed.
The month of Adar, the 12th month, is a season for completing assignments. The number 12 represents apostolic governmental authority! At this time we need to be correctly aligned with the apostolic, that is God’s governmental order for the church. How we align with the apostolic will determine what we bring to completion in this month. Then we will enter the next season correctly aligned, having brought closure to events in this year.
Watch how you speak and what you say regarding those in authority; about the apostolic and those who you are relationally aligned to. Choose to speak with honour. I have a strong sense the Lord is saying, Apostolic alignment will bring about completion in this present season and release a grace into the season ahead.
- My relationships will release grace upon my life.
- Grace will enable me to complete my assignment joyfully.
This month is represented by the tribe of Dan; his name means ‘my accuser has been judged and God has brought about my Salvation’. I had an experience where I was taken again into the council rooms of God and I saw a court in session. The judge stood up and made a decision that would turn things around and bring about a favourable outcome so that what was desired could be completed. The one bringing accusation was silenced and every negative statement was cancelled. Decisions were made in favour of the accused and the oppressed. Grace was given to overcome and complete assignments.
During this month we need to make our appeal to heaven regarding those who oppose us and those who are bringing accusations against us. This will be a time to enter into the council rooms of heaven to see and hear what strategies heaven is releasing on our behalf.
- For who among them has stood in the council of the Lord to see and to hear his word, or who has paid attention to his word and listened? Jeremiah 23:18
- Decisions are being made in my favour
- My accuser is silenced
- I am an overcomer
- This is a season of completion
- I will joyfully complete and finish well in this season
As you enter this month of Adar The Lord would have you to look at those things that need to be completed and begin to make your appeal to heaven; to look at the things that have stood in your way and opposed you stopping you moving forward; to look at how you spend your time and determine to place your time in his hands. Make the decrees and let God bring his judgement and salvation into this time of completion.