Nisan (formerly Abib) is the first month of the Hebrew ceremonial year. It is the month to celebrate Passover; it is the time that Kings go to war – see 1 Chronicles 20:1.
Jesus went to the cross at Passover, a powerful demonstration of the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world. He waged war against the devil to bring us salvation through His blood by His death on the cross. Now celebrate His Redemption!
This is a time to cleanse your house and your lives from all the leaven of unbelief in preparation for a new walk of faith. Anything that impedes or ties you into old religious thinking must be removed. 1 Corinthians 5:6-8 encourages us:
‘Don’t you know that a little yeast affects the whole batch of dough?
Clean out the old yeast so that you may be a new batch of dough- you are,
in fact, without yeast. For Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed.
So then, let us celebrate the festival, not with the old yeast, the yeast of vice and
evil, but with the bread without yeast, the bread of sincerity and truth.’ (NET)
- I am entering a new freedom in praise and celebration
- Setting my heart and affections towards You Lord releases me from every entrapment of fear, shame, sin and unrighteousness.
Timely appointments and opportune moments will be presented to you, so that you can seize the advantage and see the strategy of the enemy overturned. Just as the Israelites had a small window of opportunity to leave the slavery of Egypt in a day, so God is offering you specific time slots right now. Leave behind past restrictions and limitations, and start the adventure of entering the land of promise.
The Lord acts on your behalf as he hears your cries, your prayers, your decrees. Your persistence has not gone unnoticed. That which held you back is unlocked, so you can move forward and walk free. God is removing every obstacle out of your way! God is opening the door to freedom and is escorting you out. You are empowered to walk in such a way that you will set other people free through your conversation, your example and His wisdom working through you.
Prophetic decrees describe your vision. They exercise your faith in God and His word. You get to announce God’s word over your life and then watch it become reality.
- I am walking out of restriction; I am walking into freedom
- The strong hand of the Lord releases me from impossible situations and leads me into His promises
- The obstacles from my past and the barriers in my path are being removed
- God is making a way for me to advance. I am stepping out and moving forward.
Expect blessing to come from unusual sources. God is about to pay you back for work you have done that you received no payment for till now. God is at work on your behalf shaking up gold and silver and making a way to get it to you.
The winds of God will be released to make a way for you where there has been no way. There will be signs in the sky to lead you and His presence will go with you.
- Your promises are true; your word will stand the test of time
- The winds of God are blowing on my path.
- Worship is the key to my freedom!
This is a month for you to present your requests to the King on behalf of your city, your nation. Ask for His favour as you take your place as a city changer. He will pour grace on you to renovate broken down places and lift up discouraged people around you. He will empower and resource you personally to deliver the redemptive blessing of God to your family, your workplace, your neighbourhood, your city.
Nehemiah 2:9 says “And the King granted me what I asked, for the good hand of my God
was upon me.” (ESV)
- I boldly present my requests to a gracious King
- The King’s favour is upon city changers
- God supplies all I need to bring blessing to my family, my workplace, my city.
Celebrate His Redeeming Love!